Check out our free Knicks vs Trail Blazers prop picks for this NBA game in Portland. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Knicks vs Trail Blazers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: New York Knicks at Portland Trail Blazers
- Where: Portland at Moda Center
- Date: Tuesday, March 14th
- Betting Odds: NY -2.5, NY -137 | POR +115 O/U 228.0
Knicks vs Trail Blazers ATS Pick: NY -2.5
- The Knicks’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 road games.
- New York has a 7-3 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, New York is 4-1 vs the spread.
- New York has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
Immanuel Quickley Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-110)
- In his most recent game, Immanuel Quickley scored 15 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing on the road, Immanuel Quickley has averaged 13.5 points per game.
- Through 69 games, Quickley has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 17.4% of the time.
Julius Randle Prop Pick: Under 29.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Julius Randle has outscored 29.5 points in just 45.7% of his games on the road.
- Julius Randle has gone over 29.5 points 21 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 23.81%.
- When playing on the road, Julius Randle has averaged 27.3 points per game.
Quentin Grimes Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Through 59 games, Grimes has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 45.8% of the time.
- Quentin Grimes has remained below 9.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Quentin Grimes has remained below 9.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Mitchell Robinson Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Mitchell Robinson has outscored 8.5 points in just 26.1% of his games on the road.
- In his most recent game, Mitchell Robinson scored 4 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Mitchell Robinson has failed to surpass today’s prop of 8.5 points in 2 straight games.