Check out our free Lakers vs Bulls prop picks for this NBA game in Chicago. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Lakers vs Bulls NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Los Angeles Lakers at Chicago Bulls
- Where: Chicago at United Center
- Date: Wednesday, March 29th
- Betting Odds: LAL -2, LAL -135 | CHI +113 O/U 227.5
Lakers vs Bulls ATS Pick: CHI +2
- The Bulls’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
- Chicago has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- Chicago has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The Bulls’ have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 home games.
Zach LaVine Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-105)
- When playing at home, Zach LaVine has averaged 23.3 points per game.
- For the season, Zach LaVine is averaging 25.1 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Zach LaVine has outscored 26.5 points in just 29.7% of his games at home.
Anthony Davis Prop Pick: Over 24.5 Total Points (+100)
- Anthony Davis has gone over 24.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Anthony Davis has gone over 24.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- For the season, Anthony Davis is averaging 25.9 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
Nikola Vucevic Prop Pick: Over 16.5 Total Points (+150)
- Nikola Vucevic has gone over 16.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- In his most recent game, Nikola Vucevic outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 20 points.
- For the season, Nikola Vucevic is averaging 17.5 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
DeMar DeRozan Prop Pick: Over 22.5 Total Points (+100)
- DeMar DeRozan has outscored 22.5 points in 55.9% of his games at home.
- DeMar DeRozan has failed to surpass 22.5 points 13 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 46.43%.
- Through 68 games, DeRozan has surpassed today’s scoring prop 58.8% of the time.