Check out our free Lakers vs Grizzlies prop picks for this NBA game in Memphis. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Lakers vs Grizzlies NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Los Angeles Lakers at Memphis Grizzlies
- Where: Memphis at FedExForum
- Date: Tuesday, February 28th
- Betting Odds: MEM -9, LAL +308 | MEM -389 O/U 230.5
Lakers vs Grizzlies ATS Pick: LAL +9
- Los Angeles has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- The Lakers have covered the spread in each of their last 3 games.
- The Lakers are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting underdog.
- The Lakers’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
Malik Beasley Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (-125)
- For the season, Malik Beasley is averaging 13.4 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Malik Beasley has remained below 17.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Malik Beasley has remained below 17.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Dennis Schröder Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- For the season, Dennis Schröder is averaging 12.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing on the road, Dennis Schröder has averaged 13.2 points per game.
- Dennis Schröder has outscored 14.5 points in just 42.3% of his games on the road.
Jaren Jackson Jr. Prop Pick: Over 15.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, Jaren Jackson Jr. is averaging 16.7 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Through 42 games, Jackson Jr. has surpassed today’s scoring prop 59.5% of the time.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has failed to surpass 15.5 points 6 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 37.5%.
Desmond Bane Prop Pick: Under 21.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- In his most recent game, Desmond Bane scored 10 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 37 games, Bane has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 43.2% of the time.
- Desmond Bane has failed to surpass 21.5 points 12 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 60.0%.