Check out our free Lakers vs Knicks prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in New York. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Lakers vs Knicks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Los Angeles Lakers at New York Knicks
- Where: New York at Madison Square Garden
- Date: Tuesday, January 31st
- Betting Odds NY -1.5, LAL +101 | NY -121 O/U 231.5
Lakers vs Knicks ATS Pick: LAL +1.5
- Los Angeles has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Los Angeles is 6-3-1 vs the spread.
- The Lakers’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
- The Lakers’ have an ATS record of 6-3-1 in their last 10 road games.
LeBron James Prop Pick: Over 28.5 Total Points (+150)
- When playing on the road, LeBron James has averaged 31.6 points per game.
- LeBron James has outscored 28.5 points in 60.0% of his games on the road.
- Through 40 games, James has surpassed today’s scoring prop 55.0% of the time.
Julius Randle Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- For the season, Julius Randle is averaging 24.7 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Julius Randle has failed to surpass 26.5 points 21 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 70.0%.
- Julius Randle has remained below 26.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Quentin Grimes Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- When playing at home, Quentin Grimes has averaged 9.3 points per game.
- Quentin Grimes has failed to surpass 10.5 points 16 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 64.0%.
- Quentin Grimes has remained below 10.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
Anthony Davis Prop Pick: Over 21.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Through 27 games, Davis has surpassed today’s scoring prop 74.1% of the time.
- Anthony Davis has gone over 21.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Anthony Davis has outscored 21.5 points in 75.0% of his games on the road.