Check out our free Lakers vs Mavericks prop picks for this NBA game in Dallas. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Lakers vs Mavericks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Los Angeles Lakers at Dallas Mavericks
- Where: Dallas at American Airlines Center
- Date: Sunday, February 26th
- Betting Odds: DAL -4, LAL +144 | DAL -175 O/U 235.5
Lakers vs Mavericks ATS Pick: DAL -4
- Dallas has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Mavericks’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
- Dallas has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
- Dallas has a 4-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
Malik Beasley Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-125)
- Malik Beasley has outscored 14.5 points in just 33.3% of his games on the road.
- Malik Beasley has gone over 14.5 points 24 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 50.0%.
- Malik Beasley has remained below 14.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
Josh Green Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- When playing at home, Josh Green has averaged 9.3 points per game.
- For the season, Josh Green is averaging 9.3 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Josh Green has gone over 10.5 points 14 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 35.71%.
Kyrie Irving Prop Pick: Over 25.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Kyrie Irving has gone over 25.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Kyrie Irving has failed to surpass 25.5 points 8 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 47.06%.
- For the season, Kyrie Irving is averaging 27.1 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
Luka Doncic Prop Pick: Over 32.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- Luka Doncic has outscored 32.5 points in 65.5% of his games at home.
- Luka Doncic has gone over 32.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Luka Doncic has failed to surpass 32.5 points 5 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 23.81%.