Check out our free Lakers vs Nets prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Brooklyn. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Lakers vs Nets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Los Angeles Lakers at Brooklyn Nets
- Where: Brooklyn at Barclays Center
- Date: Monday, January 30th
- Betting Odds BKN -9, LAL +301 | BKN -393 O/U 230.0
Lakers vs Nets ATS Pick: LAL +9
- The Lakers’ have an ATS record of 6-3-1 in their last 10 road games.
- The Lakers’ have an ATS record of 4-0-1 in their last 5 road games.
- The Lakers’ have an ATS record of 2-0-1 in their last 3 road games.
- Los Angeles has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
LeBron James Prop Pick: Over 28.5 Total Points (+100)
- LeBron James has gone over 28.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- For the season, LeBron James is averaging 30.2 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- In his most recent game, LeBron James outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 41 points.
Dennis Schröder Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- In his most recent game, Dennis Schröder scored 13 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing on the road, Dennis Schröder has averaged 13.6 points per game.
- Dennis Schröder has failed to surpass 15.5 points 20 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 80.0%.
Joe Harris Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- For the season, Joe Harris is averaging 8.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Joe Harris has remained below 10.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 42 games, Harris has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 33.3% of the time.
Thomas Bryant Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Thomas Bryant has failed to surpass today’s prop of 15.5 points in 3 straight games.
- Through 36 games, Bryant has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 38.9% of the time.
- When playing on the road, Thomas Bryant has averaged 13.6 points per game.