Check out our free Lakers vs Nuggets prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Denver. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Lakers vs Nuggets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Los Angeles Lakers at Denver Nuggets
- Where: Denver at Ball Arena
- Date: Monday, January 9th
- Betting Odds DEN -9.5, LAL +339 | DEN -442 O/U 241.5
Lakers vs Nuggets ATS Pick: LAL +9.5
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Los Angeles is 6-4 vs the spread.
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, Los Angeles is 5-0 vs the spread.
- Los Angeles has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Los Angeles has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
Jamal Murray Prop Pick: Under 18.5 Total Points (+100)
- When playing at home, Jamal Murray has averaged 17.4 points per game.
- In his most recent game, Jamal Murray scored 18 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Jamal Murray has remained below 18.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Bruce Brown Prop Pick: Over 9.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Bruce Brown has outscored 9.5 points in 63.2% of his games at home.
- Bruce Brown has gone over 9.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- In his most recent game, Bruce Brown outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 13 points.
Russell Westbrook Prop Pick: Under 18.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, Russell Westbrook is averaging 14.8 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Russell Westbrook has remained below 18.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
- When playing on the road, Russell Westbrook has averaged 14.2 points per game.
Patrick Beverley Prop Pick: Under 7.5 Total Points (-135.0)
- Patrick Beverley has failed to surpass 7.5 points 21 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 87.5%.
- Through 33 games, Beverley has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 24.2% of the time.
- In his most recent game, Patrick Beverley scored 6 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.