Check out our free Lakers vs Pelicans prop picks for this NBA game in New Orleans. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Lakers vs Pelicans NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Los Angeles Lakers at New Orleans Pelicans
- Where: New Orleans at Smoothie King Center
- Date: Saturday, February 4th
- Betting Odds: NO -1, LAL +-104 | NO -116 O/U 232.5
Lakers vs Pelicans ATS Pick: LAL +1
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, Los Angeles is 3-2 vs the spread.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Los Angeles is 6-3-1 vs the spread.
- The Lakers’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
- Los Angeles has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
CJ McCollum Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (-125)
- For the season, CJ McCollum is averaging 21.2 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, CJ McCollum has averaged 22.1 points per game.
- CJ McCollum has failed to surpass today’s prop of 23.5 points in 2 straight games.
Brandon Ingram Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Brandon Ingram has remained below 23.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- For the season, Brandon Ingram is averaging 20.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, Brandon Ingram has averaged 19.9 points per game.
Trey Murphy III Prop Pick: Over 11.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Trey Murphy III has outscored 11.5 points in 54.2% of his games at home.
- For the season, Trey Murphy III is averaging 12.5 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, Trey Murphy III has averaged 12.7 points per game.
LeBron James Prop Pick: Over 28.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, LeBron James is averaging 30.1 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- When playing on the road, LeBron James has averaged 31.2 points per game.
- LeBron James has gone over 28.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.