Check out our free Lakers vs Pelicans prop picks for this NBA game in New Orleans. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Lakers vs Pelicans NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Los Angeles Lakers at New Orleans Pelicans
- Where: New Orleans at Smoothie King Center
- Date: Tuesday, March 14th
- Betting Odds: NO -0.5, LAL +-112 | NO -109 O/U 226.0
Lakers vs Pelicans ATS Pick: LAL +0.5
- The Lakers’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Los Angeles is 6-4 vs the spread.
- Los Angeles has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Los Angeles has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
Dennis Schröder Prop Pick: Over 11.5 Total Points (+100)
- Through 54 games, Schröder has surpassed today’s scoring prop 51.9% of the time.
- In his most recent game, Dennis Schröder outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 14 points.
- Dennis Schröder has gone over 11.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Trey Murphy III Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Trey Murphy III has remained below 16.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- When playing at home, Trey Murphy III has averaged 14.6 points per game.
- Trey Murphy III has outscored 16.5 points in just 31.2% of his games at home.
CJ McCollum Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- CJ McCollum has remained below 23.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- CJ McCollum has outscored 23.5 points in just 40.6% of his games at home.
- For the season, CJ McCollum is averaging 21.2 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Jarred Vanderbilt Prop Pick: Under 7.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has outscored 7.5 points in just 40.0% of his games on the road.
- Jarred Vanderbilt has failed to surpass 7.5 points 19 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 52.78%.
- Through 64 games, Vanderbilt has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 42.2% of the time.