Check out our free Lakers vs Rockets prop picks for this NBA game in Houston. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Lakers vs Rockets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Los Angeles Lakers at Houston Rockets
- Where: Houston at Toyota Center
- Date: Sunday, April 2nd
- Betting Odds: LAL -11.5, LAL -612 | HOU +450 O/U 236.5
Lakers vs Rockets ATS Pick: LAL -11.5
- The Lakers’ have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 road games.
- Los Angeles has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Los Angeles has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The Lakers’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 road games.
Tari Eason Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-110)
- Tari Eason has failed to surpass today’s prop of 10.5 points in 2 straight games.
- When playing at home, Tari Eason has averaged 9.1 points per game.
- Tari Eason has failed to surpass 10.5 points 37 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 69.81%.
Jabari Smith Jr. Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has outscored 14.5 points in just 31.6% of his games at home.
- Jabari Smith Jr. has failed to surpass today’s prop of 14.5 points in 4 straight games.
- For the season, Jabari Smith Jr. is averaging 12.6 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Austin Reaves Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- When playing on the road, Austin Reaves has averaged 11.4 points per game.
- Austin Reaves has remained below 15.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Austin Reaves has outscored 15.5 points in just 25.0% of his games on the road.
Alperen Sengün Prop Pick: Over 13.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Alperen Sengün has gone over today’s prop of 13.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Alperen Sengün has gone over 13.5 points 41 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 58.54%.
- Alperen Sengün has outscored 13.5 points in 58.8% of his games at home.