Check out our free Lakers vs Trail Blazers prop picks for this NBA game in Portland. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Lakers vs Trail Blazers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Los Angeles Lakers at Portland Trail Blazers
- Where: Portland at Moda Center
- Date: Monday, February 13th
- Betting Odds: POR -1, LAL +-105 | POR -116 O/U 238.0
Lakers vs Trail Blazers ATS Pick: LAL +1
- Los Angeles has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Los Angeles is 6-4 vs the spread.
- Los Angeles has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
- The Lakers’ have an ATS record of 6-3-1 in their last 10 road games.
Drew Eubanks Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-130)
- Drew Eubanks has outscored 8.5 points in just 28.6% of his games at home.
- Drew Eubanks has remained below 8.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- When playing at home, Drew Eubanks has averaged 6.4 points per game.
Anfernee Simons Prop Pick: Under 21.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Through 54 games, Simons has surpassed today’s scoring prop exactly half of the time.
- In his most recent game, Anfernee Simons scored 11 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Anfernee Simons has outscored 21.5 points in just 42.9% of his games at home.
Damian Lillard Prop Pick: Under 35.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- For the season, Damian Lillard is averaging 31.0 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, Damian Lillard has averaged 31.9 points per game.
- Through 44 games, Lillard has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 36.4% of the time.
Anthony Davis Prop Pick: Under 27.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- In his most recent game, Anthony Davis scored 13 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 33 games, Davis has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 36.4% of the time.
- Anthony Davis has remained below 27.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.