Check out our free Magic vs Heat prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Miami. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Magic vs Heat NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Orlando Magic at Miami Heat
- Where: Miami at Miami-Dade Arena
- Date: Friday, January 27th
- Betting Odds MIA -8, ORL +262 | MIA -330 O/U 219.5
Magic vs Heat ATS Pick: ORL +8
- Orlando has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Orlando is 7-3 vs the spread.
- The Magic’s have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
- Orlando has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
Wendell Carter Jr. Prop Pick: Over 13.5 Total Points (+100)
- Wendell Carter Jr. has gone over today’s prop of 13.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Through 29 games, Carter Jr. has surpassed today’s scoring prop 69.0% of the time.
- Wendell Carter Jr. has outscored 13.5 points in 64.3% of his games on the road.
Bam Adebayo Prop Pick: Under 21.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Bam Adebayo has gone over 21.5 points 20 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 50.0%.
- Bam Adebayo has remained below 21.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Bam Adebayo has remained below 21.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Franz Wagner Prop Pick: Over 18.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Franz Wagner has gone over 18.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Franz Wagner has gone over 18.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Franz Wagner has failed to surpass 18.5 points 5 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 31.25%.
Markelle Fultz Prop Pick: Over 12.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- When playing on the road, Markelle Fultz has averaged 13.8 points per game.
- In his most recent game, Markelle Fultz outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 13 points.
- Markelle Fultz has gone over 12.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.