Check out our free Magic vs Kings prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Sacramento. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Magic vs Kings NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Orlando Magic at Sacramento Kings
- Where: Sacramento at Golden 1 Center
- Date: Monday, January 9th
- Betting Odds SAC -5.5, ORL +185 | SAC -225 O/U 236.5
Magic vs Kings ATS Pick: ORL +5.5
- Orlando has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Magic’s have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 road games.
- The Magic’s have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 road games.
- The Magic are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting underdog.
Domantas Sabonis Prop Pick: Under 21.5 Total Points (-125)
- Domantas Sabonis has remained below 21.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Domantas Sabonis has outscored 21.5 points in just 26.3% of his games at home.
- Domantas Sabonis has remained below 21.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Wendell Carter Jr. Prop Pick: Over 14.5 Total Points (+100)
- Wendell Carter Jr. has gone over 14.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Wendell Carter Jr. has gone over 14.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing on the road, Wendell Carter Jr. has averaged 16.6 points per game.
Markelle Fultz Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-130)
- Markelle Fultz has remained below 12.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Markelle Fultz has outscored 12.5 points in just 25.0% of his games on the road.
- Markelle Fultz has remained below 12.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Kevin Huerter Prop Pick: Over 15.5 Total Points (+100)
- When playing at home, Kevin Huerter has averaged 17.3 points per game.
- Kevin Huerter has outscored 15.5 points in 60.0% of his games at home.
- Through 37 games, Huerter has surpassed today’s scoring prop 51.4% of the time.