Check out our free Magic vs Lakers prop picks for this NBA game in Los Angeles. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Magic vs Lakers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Orlando Magic at Los Angeles Lakers
- Where: Los Angeles at Crypto.com Arena
- Date: Sunday, March 19th
- Betting Odds: LAL -6.5, ORL +200 | LAL -246 O/U 231.0
Magic vs Lakers ATS Pick: ORL +6.5
- The Magic are 3-0 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting underdog.
- The Magic’s have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
- Orlando has a 5-4-1 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
- The Magic’s have an ATS record of 7-3 in their last 10 road games.
Rui Hachimura Prop Pick: Over 8.5 Total Points (+100)
- Rui Hachimura has gone over 8.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- In his most recent game, Rui Hachimura outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 10 points.
- Rui Hachimura has outscored 8.5 points in 63.6% of his games at home.
Anthony Davis Prop Pick: Under 27.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Anthony Davis has remained below 27.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Anthony Davis has failed to surpass 27.5 points 17 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 68.0%.
- For the season, Anthony Davis is averaging 26.1 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Jarred Vanderbilt Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-135.0)
- In his most recent game, Jarred Vanderbilt scored 7 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, Jarred Vanderbilt has averaged 7.4 points per game.
- Through 67 games, Vanderbilt has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 37.3% of the time.
Dennis Schröder Prop Pick: Over 11.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Dennis Schröder has gone over today’s prop of 11.5 points in 2 straight games.
- In his most recent game, Dennis Schröder outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 15 points.
- For the season, Dennis Schröder is averaging 12.8 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.