Check out our free Magic vs Suns prop picks for this NBA game in Phoenix. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Magic vs Suns NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Orlando Magic at Phoenix Suns
- Where: Phoenix at Footprint Center
- Date: Thursday, March 16th
- Betting Odds: PHO -7.5, ORL +251 | PHO -315 O/U 228.5
Magic vs Suns ATS Pick: PHO -7.5
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Phoenix is 7-3 vs the spread.
- The Suns’ have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 home games.
- The Suns’ have an ATS record of 7-3 in their last 10 home games.
- The Suns’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
Josh Okogie Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-130)
- In his most recent game, Josh Okogie scored 8 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Josh Okogie has failed to surpass today’s prop of 11.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Josh Okogie has remained below 11.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Deandre Ayton Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Deandre Ayton has remained below 19.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Deandre Ayton has remained below 19.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing at home, Deandre Ayton has averaged 18.4 points per game.
Paolo Banchero Prop Pick: Over 19.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- Paolo Banchero has outscored 19.5 points in 51.6% of his games on the road.
- Paolo Banchero has gone over 19.5 points 34 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 64.71%.
- Paolo Banchero has gone over 19.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Franz Wagner Prop Pick: Over 16.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- Through 68 games, Wagner has surpassed today’s scoring prop 67.6% of the time.
- Franz Wagner has failed to surpass 16.5 points 6 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 27.27%.
- Franz Wagner has outscored 16.5 points in 58.8% of his games on the road.