Check out our free Magic vs Wizards prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Washington. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Magic vs Wizards NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Orlando Magic at Washington Wizards
- Where: Washington at Capital One Arena
- Date: Saturday, January 21st
- Betting Odds WAS -7, ORL +224 | WAS -277 O/U 229.5
Magic vs Wizards ATS Pick: ORL +7
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Orlando is 7-3 vs the spread.
- Orlando has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The Magic’s have an ATS record of 8-2 in their last 10 road games.
- The Magic’s have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 road games.
Kyle Kuzma Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (-120)
- Through 44 games, Kuzma has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 34.1% of the time.
- Kyle Kuzma has gone over 23.5 points 15 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 20.0%.
- Kyle Kuzma has remained below 23.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Daniel Gafford Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Daniel Gafford has outscored 9.5 points in just 35.0% of his games at home.
- Daniel Gafford has failed to surpass 9.5 points 16 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 64.0%.
- Through 44 games, Gafford has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 43.2% of the time.
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Pick: Under 22.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Through 40 games, Porzingis has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 37.5% of the time.
- Kristaps Porzingis has remained below 22.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Kristaps Porzingis has remained below 22.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Bradley Beal Prop Pick: Over 19.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, Bradley Beal is averaging 22.7 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Through 25 games, Beal has surpassed today’s scoring prop 72.0% of the time.
- Bradley Beal has failed to surpass 19.5 points 2 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 28.57%.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!