Check out our free Magic vs Wizards prop picks for this NBA game in Washington. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Magic vs Wizards NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Orlando Magic at Washington Wizards
- Where: Washington at Capital One Arena
- Date: Friday, March 31st
- Betting Odds: ORL -1, ORL -113 | WAS +-107 O/U 225.5
Magic vs Wizards ATS Pick: ORL -1
- The Magic are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- Orlando has a 5-0 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The Magic’s have an ATS record of 7-3 in their last 10 road games.
- The Magic have covered the spread in each of their last 7 games.
Franz Wagner Prop Pick: Over 17.5 Total Points (+100)
- Franz Wagner has outscored 17.5 points in 60.5% of his games on the road.
- Franz Wagner has gone over today’s prop of 17.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Franz Wagner has gone over 17.5 points 47 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 59.57%.
Monte Morris Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Monte Morris has outscored 11.5 points in just 34.5% of his games at home.
- Through 61 games, Morris has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 37.7% of the time.
- Monte Morris has remained below 11.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Kristaps Porzingis has outscored 26.5 points in just 32.4% of his games at home.
- When playing at home, Kristaps Porzingis has averaged 24.5 points per game.
- For the season, Kristaps Porzingis is averaging 23.2 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Deni Avdija Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Through 74 games, Avdija has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 13.5% of the time.
- For the season, Deni Avdija is averaging 9.2 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Deni Avdija has remained below 15.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.