Check out our free Mavericks vs 76ers prop picks for this NBA game in Philadelphia. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Mavericks vs 76ers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Dallas Mavericks at Philadelphia 76ers
- Where: Philadelphia at Wells Fargo Center
- Date: Wednesday, March 29th
- Betting Odds: PHI -4, DAL +146 | PHI -177 O/U 232.0
Mavericks vs 76ers ATS Pick: DAL +4
- Dallas has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Mavericks’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
- Dallas has a 7-3 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
- The Mavericks’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 road games.
Kyrie Irving Prop Pick: Over 24.5 Total Points (+150)
- Kyrie Irving has gone over 24.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Kyrie Irving has outscored 24.5 points in 66.7% of his games on the road.
- For the season, Kyrie Irving is averaging 26.9 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
Reggie Bullock Prop Pick: Under 7.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Reggie Bullock has remained below 7.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Reggie Bullock has gone over 7.5 points 31 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 41.94%.
- Reggie Bullock has remained below 7.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Luka Doncic Prop Pick: Over 30.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Luka Doncic has gone over 30.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- For the season, Luka Doncic is averaging 32.9 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Luka Doncic has failed to surpass 30.5 points 7 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 31.82%.