Check out our free Mavericks vs Heat prop picks for this NBA game in Miami. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Mavericks vs Heat NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Dallas Mavericks at Miami Heat
- Where: Miami at Miami-Dade Arena
- Date: Saturday, April 1st
- Betting Odds: MIA -1, DAL +-105 | MIA -115 O/U 224.5
Mavericks vs Heat ATS Pick: DAL +1
- The Mavericks’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, Dallas is 3-2 vs the spread.
- Dallas has a 4-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Dallas is 6-4 vs the spread.
Jimmy Butler Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-120)
- For the season, Jimmy Butler is averaging 22.6 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Jimmy Butler has outscored 24.5 points in just 43.8% of his games at home.
- Jimmy Butler has remained below 24.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Reggie Bullock Prop Pick: Under 7.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Reggie Bullock has remained below 7.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Reggie Bullock has outscored 7.5 points in just 48.6% of his games on the road.
- In his most recent game, Reggie Bullock scored 7 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Gabe Vincent Prop Pick: Over 8.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- In his most recent game, Gabe Vincent outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 21 points.
- When playing at home, Gabe Vincent has averaged 10.3 points per game.
- Gabe Vincent has outscored 8.5 points in 57.6% of his games at home.
Tyler Herro Prop Pick: Over 20.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Tyler Herro has failed to surpass 20.5 points 11 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 36.67%.
- Through 63 games, Herro has surpassed today’s scoring prop 52.4% of the time.
- Tyler Herro has gone over 20.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.