Check out our free Mavericks vs Hornets prop picks for this NBA game in Charlotte. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Mavericks vs Hornets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Dallas Mavericks at Charlotte Hornets
- Where: Charlotte at Spectrum Center
- Date: Sunday, March 26th
- Betting Odds: DAL -12, DAL -635 | CHA +460 O/U 231.5
Mavericks vs Hornets ATS Pick: CHA +12
- Charlotte has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The Hornets’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
- Charlotte has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- The Hornets’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
Kyrie Irving Prop Pick: Over 24.5 Total Points (+100)
- Kyrie Irving has gone over 24.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 54 games, Irving has surpassed today’s scoring prop 64.8% of the time.
- Kyrie Irving has failed to surpass 24.5 points 8 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 44.44%.
P.J. Washington Prop Pick: Under 18.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- P.J. Washington has remained below 18.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- P.J. Washington has gone over 18.5 points 23 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 30.43%.
- P.J. Washington has remained below 18.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
Gordon Hayward Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- For the season, Gordon Hayward is averaging 14.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, Gordon Hayward has averaged 14.8 points per game.
- Through 49 games, Hayward has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 36.7% of the time.
Dennis Smith Jr. Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Dennis Smith Jr. has remained below 12.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Dennis Smith Jr. has gone over 12.5 points 14 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 28.57%.
- When playing at home, Dennis Smith Jr. has averaged 8.5 points per game.