Check out our free Mavericks vs Jazz prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Salt Lake City. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Mavericks vs Jazz NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Dallas Mavericks at Utah Jazz
- Where: Salt Lake City at Vivint Smart Home Arena
- Date: Saturday, January 28th
- Betting Odds UTA -7.5, DAL +242 | UTA -300 O/U 224.0
Mavericks vs Jazz ATS Pick: UTA -7.5
- The Jazz’s have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
- The Jazz are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- Utah has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- Utah has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
Tim Hardaway Jr. Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-105)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has remained below 19.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has failed to surpass 19.5 points 23 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 69.7%.
- When playing on the road, Tim Hardaway Jr. has averaged 14.7 points per game.
Spencer Dinwiddie Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (+110.0)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has remained below 24.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- When playing on the road, Spencer Dinwiddie has averaged 18.9 points per game.
- For the season, Spencer Dinwiddie is averaging 17.3 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Dorian Finney-Smith Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has remained below 11.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing on the road, Dorian Finney-Smith has averaged 8.9 points per game.
- Through 36 games, Finney-Smith has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 25.0% of the time.
Lauri Markkanen Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Lauri Markkanen has remained below 24.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Lauri Markkanen has outscored 24.5 points in just 45.5% of his games at home.
- In his most recent game, Lauri Markkanen scored 24 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.