Check out our free Mavericks vs Lakers prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Los Angeles. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Mavericks vs Lakers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Dallas Mavericks at Los Angeles Lakers
- Where: Los Angeles at Crypto.com Arena
- Date: Thursday, January 12th
- Betting Odds DAL -3, DAL -153 | LAL +127 O/U 235.0
Mavericks vs Lakers ATS Pick: LAL +3
- Los Angeles has a 6-3-1 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Lakers’ have an ATS record of 2-0-1 in their last 3 home games.
- Los Angeles has a 2-0-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Los Angeles is 6-3-1 vs the spread.
Spencer Dinwiddie Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-110)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has remained below 15.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has failed to surpass 15.5 points 11 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 50.0%.
- In his most recent game, Spencer Dinwiddie scored 13 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Dennis Schröder Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Dennis Schröder has remained below 15.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 27 games, Schröder has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 29.6% of the time.
- For the season, Dennis Schröder is averaging 12.7 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Tim Hardaway Jr. Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has failed to surpass 16.5 points 12 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 52.17%.
- Through 40 games, Hardaway Jr. has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 40.0% of the time.
- In his most recent game, Tim Hardaway Jr. scored 16 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Russell Westbrook Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Russell Westbrook has remained below 17.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Russell Westbrook has outscored 17.5 points in just 44.4% of his games at home.
- When playing at home, Russell Westbrook has averaged 15.4 points per game.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!