Check out our free Mavericks vs Lakers prop picks for this NBA game in Los Angeles. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Mavericks vs Lakers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Dallas Mavericks at Los Angeles Lakers
- Where: Los Angeles at Crypto.com Arena
- Date: Friday, March 17th
- Betting Odds: LAL -5.5, DAL +181 | LAL -218 O/U 227.0
Mavericks vs Lakers ATS Pick: DAL +5.5
- Dallas has a 4-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- The Mavericks’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 road games.
- Dallas has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Dallas is 6-4 vs the spread.
D’Angelo Russell Prop Pick: Under 20.5 Total Points (+150)
- D’Angelo Russell has failed to surpass today’s prop of 20.5 points in 2 straight games.
- D’Angelo Russell has remained below 20.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 62 games, Russell has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 38.7% of the time.
Jarred Vanderbilt Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has outscored 8.5 points in just 37.5% of his games at home.
- Jarred Vanderbilt has remained below 8.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 66 games, Vanderbilt has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 37.9% of the time.
Anthony Davis Prop Pick: Under 27.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Anthony Davis has outscored 27.5 points in just 33.3% of his games at home.
- Anthony Davis has remained below 27.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- For the season, Anthony Davis is averaging 26.1 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Troy Brown Jr. Prop Pick: Over 7.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- In his most recent game, Troy Brown Jr. outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 8 points.
- Troy Brown Jr. has gone over 7.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Troy Brown Jr. has gone over today’s prop of 7.5 points in 2 straight games.