Check out our free Mavericks vs Nuggets prop picks for this NBA game in Denver. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Dallas Mavericks at Denver Nuggets
- Where: Denver at Ball Arena
- Date: Wednesday, February 15th
- Betting Odds: DEN -4.5, DAL +157 | DEN -190 O/U 233.0
Mavericks vs Nuggets ATS Pick: DAL +4.5
- The Mavericks’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 road games.
- Dallas has a 7-3 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Dallas is 6-4 vs the spread.
- Dallas has a 4-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
Nikola Jokic Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-120)
- For the season, Nikola Jokic is averaging 24.9 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, Nikola Jokic has averaged 24.8 points per game.
- Nikola Jokic has gone over 26.5 points 20 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 35.0%.
Kyrie Irving Prop Pick: Over 26.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Through 44 games, Irving has surpassed today’s scoring prop 59.1% of the time.
- When playing on the road, Kyrie Irving has averaged 29.0 points per game.
- Kyrie Irving has gone over 26.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Through 55 games, Caldwell-Pope has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 43.6% of the time.
- In his most recent game, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope scored 8 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has remained below 11.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
Michael Porter Jr. Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Michael Porter Jr. has failed to surpass 17.5 points 12 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 54.55%.
- Michael Porter Jr. has failed to surpass today’s prop of 17.5 points in 3 straight games.
- In his most recent game, Michael Porter Jr. scored 17 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.