Check out our free Mavericks vs Suns prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Phoenix. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Mavericks vs Suns NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Dallas Mavericks at Phoenix Suns
- Where: Phoenix at Footprint Center
- Date: Thursday, January 26th
- Betting Odds PHO -1.5, DAL +-101 | PHO -119 O/U 221.0
Mavericks vs Suns ATS Pick: PHO -1.5
- The Suns are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- Phoenix has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- Phoenix has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Phoenix has a 3-0 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
Chris Paul Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-115)
- Through 28 games, Paul has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 35.7% of the time.
- When playing at home, Chris Paul has averaged 12.6 points per game.
- In his most recent game, Chris Paul scored 14 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Tim Hardaway Jr. Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has failed to surpass 16.5 points 13 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 50.0%.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has remained below 16.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has outscored 16.5 points in just 40.0% of his games on the road.
Dorian Finney-Smith Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has outscored 9.5 points in just 35.7% of his games on the road.
- Dorian Finney-Smith has gone over 9.5 points 12 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 33.33%.
- Dorian Finney-Smith has remained below 9.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
Luka Doncic Prop Pick: Under 34.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Luka Doncic has gone over 34.5 points 19 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 42.11%.
- Luka Doncic has remained below 34.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Through 44 games, Doncic has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 45.5% of the time.