Neither of these teams have any kind of finals aspirations this season and both teams have their own set of problems with the Bradley Beal situation and the Knicks vs. Spike Lee and low-ticket sales, but this will be a fun game to bet on, nonetheless.

New York Knicks vs. Washington Wizards

With a combined record of 43– 84 on paper this doesn’t seem like a juicy game to bet on but it’s actually the opposite. The Wizards are favored at -4 for this game tonight according to William Hill sportsbook but here are some facts to take into consideration for tonight’s matchup. The Knicks are in the top 7 teams who cover the spread on a per game basis this season, having covered the spread 54% of the time this year while the Wizards are just over 50 percent at 50.8% for covering the spread this season.

The over/under is at 228 and it’s a little tough to call, especially when Bradley Beal can get 50 on any given night plus the Knicks almost always have to play catch-up so they’ll be throwing up more shots which gives them a better chance to score some major points. It’s a real long shot but the Wizards are only 5 games back in the loss column for that 8th spot in the east so with 18 games left they could look to make a push by beating the really beatable teams like the Knicks and sneak into that last playoff spot.

New York Knicks odds

The Knicks are playing a familiar role as the underdog again for this contest at +4 obviously, they aren’t the best team to take Moneyline all this season with only hitting that mark 20 times which is bottom 5 in the league. With a record of 20-44, the Knicks are exactly who you think they are, they only cover the over 47% of the time, which is bottom 10 in the league and with the O/U at 228, it looks like the other 53% should prevail again on the road in Washington.

Washington Wizards odds

The Wizards are at home playing the favorite tonight. With the total at 228 – I don’t think the Wizards and Knicks can cover that even though the Wizards are top 6 in the league hitting the over at 58% on the season with a 38-27 O/U record this season. The Knicks scoring struggles post-trading Marcus Morris have been too detrimental to take the over tonight. The Wizards need to buckle down and prove that they are worthy of a playoff spot and with easier games like tonight, they must get it done against a team with an 11-22 away record this season and I would take them Moneyline tonight at -130.

I would take the Washington Wizards Moneyline at -130 and to cover the spread tonight as well at -4 I also like the under in this one at 228 tonight in Washington. Overall, this should be a fun game to watch and every game is more fun when you have vested interest. So, a same game parlay would look like this:

  • Wizards Moneyline
  • Wizards to cover the spread
  • Wizards/ Knicks Under.
Sports 2.0 Discord Community