Check out our free Nets vs Celtics prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Boston. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Nets vs Celtics NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Brooklyn Nets at Boston Celtics
- Where: Boston at TD Garden
- Date: Wednesday, February 1st
- Betting Odds BOS -9, BKN +312 | BOS -402 O/U 224.5
Nets vs Celtics ATS Pick: BKN +9
- Brooklyn has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Brooklyn is 7-3 vs the spread.
- The Nets have covered the spread in each of their last 2 games.
- Brooklyn has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
Joe Harris Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-105)
- Joe Harris has outscored 8.5 points in just 30.4% of his games on the road.
- Joe Harris has failed to surpass 8.5 points 14 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 58.33%.
- In his most recent game, Joe Harris scored 3 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Jayson Tatum Prop Pick: Over 30.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- Jayson Tatum has gone over 30.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Jayson Tatum has outscored 30.5 points in 69.6% of his games at home.
- Through 48 games, Tatum has surpassed today’s scoring prop 52.1% of the time.
Robert Williams III Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Robert Williams III has remained below 8.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Robert Williams III has remained below 8.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 17 games, Williams III has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 35.3% of the time.
Nicolas Claxton Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Nicolas Claxton has outscored 14.5 points in just 34.6% of his games on the road.
- In his most recent game, Nicolas Claxton scored 6 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- For the season, Nicolas Claxton is averaging 13.1 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.