Check out our free Nets vs Hawks prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Atlanta. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Nets vs Hawks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Brooklyn Nets at Atlanta Hawks
- Where: Atlanta at State Farm Arena
- Date: Wednesday, December 28th
- Betting Odds BKN -6, BKN -242 | ATL +197 O/U 234.5
Nets vs Hawks ATS Pick: BKN -6
- The Nets’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
- The Nets are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- The Nets’ have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 road games.
- Brooklyn has a 3-0 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
Kyrie Irving Prop Pick: Over 26.5 Total Points (+150)
- Through 24 games, Irving has surpassed today’s scoring prop 58.3% of the time.
- Kyrie Irving has gone over 26.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Kyrie Irving has gone over 26.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
Royce O’Neale Prop Pick: Over 8.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Through 32 games, O’Neale has surpassed today’s scoring prop 56.2% of the time.
- When playing on the road, Royce O’Neale has averaged 9.5 points per game.
- Royce O’Neale has outscored 8.5 points in 66.7% of his games on the road.
Kevin Durant Prop Pick: Over 28.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Kevin Durant has gone over 28.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- When playing on the road, Kevin Durant has averaged 29.5 points per game.
- For the season, Kevin Durant is averaging 30.0 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
Nicolas Claxton Prop Pick: Over 10.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Nicolas Claxton has outscored 10.5 points in 56.2% of his games on the road.
- Through 31 games, Claxton has surpassed today’s scoring prop 58.1% of the time.
- Nicolas Claxton has failed to surpass 10.5 points 4 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 30.77%.