Check out our free Nets vs Hawks prop picks for this NBA game in Atlanta. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Nets vs Hawks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Brooklyn Nets at Atlanta Hawks
- Where: Atlanta at State Farm Arena
- Date: Sunday, February 26th
- Betting Odds: ATL -5.5, BKN +177 | ATL -216 O/U 233.5
Nets vs Hawks ATS Pick: ATL -5.5
- Atlanta has a 3-0 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Atlanta has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The Hawks’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 home games.
- Atlanta has a 7-3 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
Spencer Dinwiddie Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-105)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has failed to surpass 19.5 points 18 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 56.25%.
- Through 58 games, Dinwiddie has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 43.1% of the time.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has remained below 19.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Mikal Bridges Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (+115.0)
- For the season, Mikal Bridges is averaging 17.6 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Mikal Bridges has outscored 19.5 points in just 33.3% of his games on the road.
- When playing on the road, Mikal Bridges has averaged 16.0 points per game.
Dejounte Murray Prop Pick: Over 19.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Dejounte Murray has gone over 19.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Through 55 games, Murray has surpassed today’s scoring prop 56.4% of the time.
- For the season, Dejounte Murray is averaging 20.8 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
Cameron Johnson Prop Pick: Over 13.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Through 21 games, Johnson has surpassed today’s scoring prop 57.1% of the time.
- Cameron Johnson has gone over 13.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Cameron Johnson has failed to surpass 13.5 points 3 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 33.33%.