Check out our free Nets vs Heat prop picks for this NBA game in Miami. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Nets vs Heat NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Brooklyn Nets at Miami Heat
- Where: Miami at Miami-Dade Arena
- Date: Saturday, March 25th
- Betting Odds: MIA -6, BKN +187 | MIA -230 O/U 222.0
Nets vs Heat ATS Pick: BKN +6
- Brooklyn has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Nets’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
- Brooklyn has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- The Nets’ have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 road games.
Tyler Herro Prop Pick: Over 18.5 Total Points (+100)
- In his most recent game, Tyler Herro outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 22 points.
- Tyler Herro has gone over 18.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Tyler Herro has gone over today’s prop of 18.5 points in 2 straight games.
Spencer Dinwiddie Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has remained below 19.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has gone over 19.5 points 31 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 45.16%.
- Through 71 games, Dinwiddie has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 43.7% of the time.
Nicolas Claxton Prop Pick: Over 10.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Through 68 games, Claxton has surpassed today’s scoring prop 61.8% of the time.
- Nicolas Claxton has gone over 10.5 points 41 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 63.41%.
- For the season, Nicolas Claxton is averaging 12.5 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
Mikal Bridges Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Mikal Bridges has remained below 23.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Mikal Bridges has remained below 23.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- For the season, Mikal Bridges is averaging 19.3 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.