Check out our free Nets vs Knicks prop picks for this NBA game in New York. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Nets vs Knicks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Brooklyn Nets at New York Knicks
- Where: New York at Madison Square Garden
- Date: Monday, February 13th
- Betting Odds: NY -2.5, BKN +118 | NY -141 O/U 220.5
Nets vs Knicks ATS Pick: BKN +2.5
- The Nets’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, Brooklyn is 4-1 vs the spread.
- Brooklyn has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The Nets’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
Quentin Grimes Prop Pick: Over 8.5 Total Points (+100)
- Through 47 games, Grimes has surpassed today’s scoring prop 57.4% of the time.
- When playing at home, Quentin Grimes has averaged 9.7 points per game.
- Quentin Grimes has gone over 8.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Jalen Brunson Prop Pick: Over 25.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- Jalen Brunson has gone over 25.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Jalen Brunson has gone over 25.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Jalen Brunson has gone over today’s prop of 25.5 points in 2 straight games.
RJ Barrett Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- RJ Barrett has remained below 19.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- RJ Barrett has gone over 19.5 points 25 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 48.0%.
- Through 51 games, Barrett has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 49.0% of the time.
Cameron Johnson Prop Pick: Over 12.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, Cameron Johnson is averaging 13.8 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Cameron Johnson has gone over 12.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Cameron Johnson has failed to surpass 12.5 points 3 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 37.5%.