Check out our free Nets vs Magic prop picks for this NBA game in Orlando. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Nets vs Magic NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Brooklyn Nets at Orlando Magic
- Where: Orlando at Amway Center
- Date: Sunday, March 26th
- Betting Odds: ORL -1.5, BKN +-101 | ORL -120 O/U 225.5
Nets vs Magic ATS Pick: ORL -1.5
- The Magic’s have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 home games.
- The Magic’s have an ATS record of 7-3 in their last 10 home games.
- The Magic have covered the spread in each of their last 5 games.
- Orlando has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
Markelle Fultz Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-125)
- Markelle Fultz has outscored 15.5 points in just 34.6% of his games at home.
- Markelle Fultz has failed to surpass 15.5 points 15 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 50.0%.
- For the season, Markelle Fultz is averaging 14.0 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Wendell Carter Jr. Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- When playing at home, Wendell Carter Jr. has averaged 14.9 points per game.
- Wendell Carter Jr. has remained below 16.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Wendell Carter Jr. has failed to surpass today’s prop of 16.5 points in 3 straight games.
Spencer Dinwiddie Prop Pick: Under 18.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has failed to surpass 18.5 points 21 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 56.76%.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has remained below 18.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- In his most recent game, Spencer Dinwiddie scored 15 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Paolo Banchero Prop Pick: Over 19.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Through 67 games, Banchero has surpassed today’s scoring prop 55.2% of the time.
- In his most recent game, Paolo Banchero outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 21 points.
- Paolo Banchero has outscored 19.5 points in 60.6% of his games at home.