Check out our free Nets vs Timberwolves prop picks for this NBA game in Minneapolis. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Nets vs Timberwolves NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Brooklyn Nets at Minnesota Timberwolves
- Where: Minneapolis at Target Center
- Date: Friday, March 10th
- Betting Odds: MIN -4.5, BKN +155 | MIN -188 O/U 226.5
Nets vs Timberwolves ATS Pick: BKN +4.5
- Brooklyn has a 3-0 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The Nets’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 road games.
- Brooklyn has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Nets’ have an ATS record of 3-0 in their last 3 road games.
Anthony Edwards Prop Pick: Under 27.5 Total Points (-115)
- Anthony Edwards has outscored 27.5 points in just 45.7% of his games at home.
- Anthony Edwards has gone over 27.5 points 27 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 44.44%.
- Anthony Edwards has remained below 27.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
Kyle Anderson Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- For the season, Kyle Anderson is averaging 8.8 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, Kyle Anderson has averaged 8.6 points per game.
- Through 54 games, Anderson has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 33.3% of the time.
Mike Conley Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Mike Conley has remained below 11.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- When playing at home, Mike Conley has averaged 9.4 points per game.
- Mike Conley has remained below 11.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Rudy Gobert Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Rudy Gobert has failed to surpass today’s prop of 14.5 points in 2 straight games.
- When playing at home, Rudy Gobert has averaged 12.5 points per game.
- Rudy Gobert has outscored 14.5 points in just 42.9% of his games at home.