Check out our free Nets vs Wizards prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Washington. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Nets vs Wizards NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Brooklyn Nets at Washington Wizards
- Where: Washington at Capital One Arena
- Date: Monday, December 12th
- Betting Odds BKN -6, BKN -235 | WAS +193 O/U 227.5
Nets vs Wizards ATS Pick: BKN -6
- The Nets’ have an ATS record of 5-4-1 in their last 10 road games.
- The Nets’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
- The Nets’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
- Brooklyn has a 4-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
Deni Avdija Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (+100)
- For the season, Deni Avdija is averaging 7.7 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, Deni Avdija has averaged 8.8 points per game.
- Deni Avdija has remained below 11.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
Kyrie Irving Prop Pick: Over 24.5 Total Points (+100)
- When playing on the road, Kyrie Irving has averaged 27.2 points per game.
- Through 19 games, Irving has surpassed today’s scoring prop 57.9% of the time.
- Kyrie Irving has gone over 24.5 points 11 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 63.64%.
Kevin Durant Prop Pick: Over 28.5 Total Points (+150)
- Kevin Durant has gone over today’s prop of 28.5 points in 3 straight games.
- Kevin Durant has gone over 28.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- In his most recent game, Kevin Durant outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 34 points.
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Pick: Under 25.5 Total Points (-125)
- Through 26 games, Porzingis has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 38.5% of the time.
- Kristaps Porzingis has outscored 25.5 points in just 46.2% of his games at home.
- When playing at home, Kristaps Porzingis has averaged 24.2 points per game.