Check out our free Nuggets vs 76ers prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Philadelphia. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Nuggets vs 76ers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Denver Nuggets at Philadelphia 76ers
- Where: Philadelphia at Wells Fargo Center
- Date: Saturday, January 28th
- Betting Odds PHI -3.5, DEN +137 | PHI -167 O/U 231.5
Nuggets vs 76ers ATS Pick: DEN +3.5
- The Nuggets’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
- Denver has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- Denver has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Denver has a 5-4-1 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
Tobias Harris Prop Pick: Over 14.5 Total Points (+150)
- Tobias Harris has outscored 14.5 points in 68.2% of his games at home.
- Tobias Harris has gone over 14.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 43 games, Harris has surpassed today’s scoring prop 62.8% of the time.
De’Anthony Melton Prop Pick: Over 9.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- De’Anthony Melton has gone over 9.5 points 25 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 72.0%.
- When playing at home, De’Anthony Melton has averaged 12.5 points per game.
- In his most recent game, De’Anthony Melton outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 19 points.
Joel Embiid Prop Pick: Under 32.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Joel Embiid has remained below 32.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 35 games, Embiid has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 48.6% of the time.
- Joel Embiid has failed to surpass today’s prop of 32.5 points in 2 straight games.
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Prop Pick: Over 9.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has failed to surpass 9.5 points 4 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 25.0%.
- For the season, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope is averaging 11.4 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has gone over 9.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.