Check out our free Nuggets vs Knicks prop picks for this NBA game in New York. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Nuggets vs Knicks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Denver Nuggets at New York Knicks
- Where: New York at Madison Square Garden
- Date: Saturday, March 18th
- Betting Odds: DEN -1.5, DEN -119 | NY +-101 O/U 230.5
Nuggets vs Knicks ATS Pick: NY +1.5
- The Knicks have covered the spread in each of their last 2 games.
- New York has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- New York has a 7-3 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, New York is 7-3 vs the spread.
RJ Barrett Prop Pick: Over 18.5 Total Points (+100)
- Through 64 games, Barrett has surpassed today’s scoring prop 54.7% of the time.
- For the season, RJ Barrett is averaging 19.8 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- RJ Barrett has gone over 18.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
Josh Hart Prop Pick: Over 8.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Through 65 games, Hart has surpassed today’s scoring prop 61.5% of the time.
- Josh Hart has gone over 8.5 points 39 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 64.1%.
- Josh Hart has gone over 8.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
Aaron Gordon Prop Pick: Over 14.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Aaron Gordon has gone over today’s prop of 14.5 points in 2 straight games.
- In his most recent game, Aaron Gordon outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 15 points.
- Aaron Gordon has gone over 14.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Julius Randle Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Julius Randle has remained below 24.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Julius Randle has failed to surpass 24.5 points 18 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 51.43%.
- Through 71 games, Randle has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 49.3% of the time.