Check out our free Nuggets vs Magic prop picks for this NBA game in Orlando. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Nuggets vs Magic NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Denver Nuggets at Orlando Magic
- Where: Orlando at Amway Center
- Date: Thursday, February 9th
- Betting Odds: DEN -6, DEN -241 | ORL +195 O/U 232.0
Nuggets vs Magic ATS Pick: ORL +6
- The Magic’s have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
- The Magic’s have an ATS record of 7-3 in their last 10 home games.
- Orlando has a 4-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- Orlando has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
Paolo Banchero Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-105)
- Paolo Banchero has remained below 19.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Paolo Banchero has remained below 19.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- In his most recent game, Paolo Banchero scored 16 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Markelle Fultz Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Through 34 games, Fultz has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 41.2% of the time.
- Markelle Fultz has gone over 14.5 points 14 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 35.71%.
- For the season, Markelle Fultz is averaging 12.7 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Prop Pick: Over 10.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- In his most recent game, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 11 points.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has gone over 10.5 points 29 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 55.17%.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has gone over 10.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Franz Wagner Prop Pick: Over 18.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- When playing at home, Franz Wagner has averaged 20.7 points per game.
- Franz Wagner has outscored 18.5 points in 57.7% of his games at home.
- Through 54 games, Wagner has surpassed today’s scoring prop 61.1% of the time.