Check out our free Nuggets vs Raptors prop picks for this NBA game in Toronto. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Nuggets vs Raptors NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Denver Nuggets at Toronto Raptors
- Where: Toronto at Scotiabank Arena
- Date: Tuesday, March 14th
- Betting Odds: TOR -1, DEN +-105 | TOR -115 O/U 227.5
Nuggets vs Raptors ATS Pick: DEN +1
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Denver is 7-3 vs the spread.
- Denver has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
- The Nuggets are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting underdog.
- The Nuggets’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
OG Anunoby Prop Pick: Over 14.5 Total Points (+100)
- In his most recent game, OG Anunoby outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 31 points.
- OG Anunoby has gone over 14.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing at home, OG Anunoby has averaged 18.4 points per game.
Fred VanVleet Prop Pick: Under 18.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Fred VanVleet has failed to surpass today’s prop of 18.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Fred VanVleet has remained below 18.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Fred VanVleet has remained below 18.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
Gary Trent Jr. Prop Pick: Over 11.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Gary Trent Jr. has failed to surpass 11.5 points 2 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 16.67%.
- Gary Trent Jr. has gone over 11.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- When playing at home, Gary Trent Jr. has averaged 18.2 points per game.
Michael Porter Jr. Prop Pick: Over 16.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Michael Porter Jr. has gone over 16.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Michael Porter Jr. has gone over 16.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 51 games, Porter Jr. has surpassed today’s scoring prop 58.8% of the time.