Check out our free Nuggets vs Timberwolves prop picks for this NBA game in Minneapolis. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Nuggets vs Timberwolves NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Denver Nuggets at Minnesota Timberwolves
- Where: Minneapolis at Target Center
- Date: Sunday, February 5th
- Betting Odds: MIN -3.5, DEN +129 | MIN -156 O/U 232.0
Nuggets vs Timberwolves ATS Pick: MIN -3.5
- Minnesota has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The Timberwolves’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
- Minnesota has a 7-3 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
- Minnesota has a 7-3 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
Michael Porter Jr. Prop Pick: Over 15.5 Total Points (+100)
- When playing on the road, Michael Porter Jr. has averaged 18.1 points per game.
- Michael Porter Jr. has gone over today’s prop of 15.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Through 36 games, Porter Jr. has surpassed today’s scoring prop 61.1% of the time.
Anthony Edwards Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- For the season, Anthony Edwards is averaging 24.8 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Anthony Edwards has outscored 26.5 points in just 48.4% of his games at home.
- When playing at home, Anthony Edwards has averaged 25.4 points per game.
Nikola Jokic Prop Pick: Over 23.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Nikola Jokic has gone over 23.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Nikola Jokic has outscored 23.5 points in 70.0% of his games on the road.
- Through 46 games, Jokic has surpassed today’s scoring prop 58.7% of the time.
Jamal Murray Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Jamal Murray has outscored 24.5 points in just 11.1% of his games on the road.
- Through 45 games, Murray has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 28.9% of the time.
- When playing on the road, Jamal Murray has averaged 19.6 points per game.