Check out our free Pacers vs Bucks prop picks for this NBA game in Milwaukee. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Pacers vs Bucks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Indiana Pacers at Milwaukee Bucks
- Where: Milwaukee at Fiserv Forum
- Date: Thursday, March 16th
- Betting Odds: MIL -13.5, IND +609 | MIL -952 O/U 238.0
Pacers vs Bucks ATS Pick: MIL -13.5
- The Bucks’ have an ATS record of 8-1-1 in their last 10 home games.
- Milwaukee has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Milwaukee has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The Bucks are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
Khris Middleton Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-115)
- For the season, Khris Middleton is averaging 14.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Khris Middleton has gone over 19.5 points 5 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 0.0%.
- Khris Middleton has outscored 19.5 points in just 15.4% of his games at home.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Pick: Over 33.5 Total Points (+100)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has gone over 33.5 points 26 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 61.54%.
- In his most recent game, Giannis Antetokounmpo outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 36 points.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has gone over today’s prop of 33.5 points in 2 straight games.
Jrue Holiday Prop Pick: Under 18.5 Total Points (-125)
- Jrue Holiday has failed to surpass today’s prop of 18.5 points in 4 straight games.
- Jrue Holiday has failed to surpass 18.5 points 17 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 56.67%.
- In his most recent game, Jrue Holiday scored 12 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.