Check out our free Pacers vs Cavaliers prop picks for this NBA game in Cleveland. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Pacers vs Cavaliers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Indiana Pacers at Cleveland Cavaliers
- Where: Cleveland at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- Date: Sunday, April 2nd
- Betting Odds: CLE -12.5, IND +554 | CLE -795 O/U 231.0
Pacers vs Cavaliers ATS Pick: CLE -12.5
- Cleveland has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Cleveland has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- The Cavaliers’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
- Cleveland has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
Jordan Nwora Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-115)
- Through 58 games, Nwora has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 17.2% of the time.
- Jordan Nwora has failed to surpass 15.5 points 39 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 82.98%.
- When playing on the road, Jordan Nwora has averaged 13.8 points per game.
Bennedict Mathurin Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Bennedict Mathurin has outscored 17.5 points in just 36.1% of his games on the road.
- When playing on the road, Bennedict Mathurin has averaged 15.1 points per game.
- Through 74 games, Mathurin has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 47.3% of the time.
Darius Garland Prop Pick: Under 21.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Darius Garland has remained below 21.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Through 67 games, Garland has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 41.8% of the time.
- Darius Garland has failed to surpass 21.5 points 25 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 65.79%.
Aaron Nesmith Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Aaron Nesmith has remained below 10.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Aaron Nesmith has outscored 10.5 points in just 32.4% of his games on the road.
- Through 69 games, Nesmith has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 34.8% of the time.