Check out our free Pacers vs Hornets prop picks for this NBA game in Charlotte. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Pacers vs Hornets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Indiana Pacers at Charlotte Hornets
- Where: Charlotte at Spectrum Center
- Date: Monday, March 20th
- Betting Odds: IND -1.5, IND -125 | CHA +104 O/U 234.0
Pacers vs Hornets ATS Pick: CHA +1.5
- The Hornets’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
- Charlotte has a 6-3-1 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
- The Hornets’ have an ATS record of 3-1-1 in their last 5 home games.
- Charlotte has a 3-1-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
Terry Rozier Prop Pick: Under 22.5 Total Points (-115)
- For the season, Terry Rozier is averaging 21.3 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Terry Rozier has remained below 22.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
- Terry Rozier has failed to surpass today’s prop of 22.5 points in 2 straight games.
Nick Richards Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-135.0)
- Nick Richards has remained below 10.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
- In his most recent game, Nick Richards scored 2 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Nick Richards has failed to surpass 10.5 points 33 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 76.74%.
Gordon Hayward Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- In his most recent game, Gordon Hayward scored 6 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Gordon Hayward has remained below 15.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- For the season, Gordon Hayward is averaging 14.2 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Andrew Nembhard Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Andrew Nembhard has gone over 14.5 points 10 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 40.0%.
- Andrew Nembhard has outscored 14.5 points in just 18.2% of his games on the road.
- Andrew Nembhard has remained below 14.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.