Check out our free Pacers vs Pistons prop picks for this NBA game in Detroit. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Pacers vs Pistons NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Indiana Pacers at Detroit Pistons
- Where: Detroit at Little Caesars Arena
- Date: Saturday, March 11th
- Betting Odds: IND -5.5, IND -222 | DET +182 O/U 229.0
Pacers vs Pistons ATS Pick: IND -5.5
- The Pacers’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
- Indiana has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- Indiana has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The Pacers’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
Marvin Bagley III Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-105)
- Marvin Bagley III has failed to surpass 16.5 points 18 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 75.0%.
- Marvin Bagley III has failed to surpass today’s prop of 16.5 points in 3 straight games.
- In his most recent game, Marvin Bagley III scored 6 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Isaiah Livers Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- For the season, Isaiah Livers is averaging 6.1 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Isaiah Livers has remained below 11.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing at home, Isaiah Livers has averaged 7.0 points per game.
James Wiseman Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- James Wiseman has outscored 15.5 points in just 33.3% of his games at home.
- James Wiseman has gone over 15.5 points 4 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 25.0%.
- James Wiseman has remained below 15.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.