Check out our free Pacers vs Raptors prop picks for this NBA game in Toronto. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Pacers vs Raptors NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Indiana Pacers at Toronto Raptors
- Where: Toronto at Scotiabank Arena
- Date: Wednesday, March 22nd
- Betting Odds: TOR -9, IND +302 | TOR -383 O/U 234.0
Pacers vs Raptors ATS Pick: TOR -9
- Toronto has a 3-1-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Toronto is 6-4 vs the spread.
- Toronto has a 2-0-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Toronto has a 6-3-1 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
T.J. McConnell Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-125)
- T.J. McConnell has outscored 9.5 points in just 32.3% of his games on the road.
- T.J. McConnell has failed to surpass 9.5 points 34 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 75.56%.
- When playing on the road, T.J. McConnell has averaged 8.3 points per game.
Buddy Hield Prop Pick: Over 15.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- For the season, Buddy Hield is averaging 17.1 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- In his most recent game, Buddy Hield outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 20 points.
- Buddy Hield has gone over 15.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
OG Anunoby Prop Pick: Over 16.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- OG Anunoby has gone over 16.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- When playing at home, OG Anunoby has averaged 18.4 points per game.
- In his most recent game, OG Anunoby outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 22 points.
Myles Turner Prop Pick: Over 17.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Myles Turner has gone over today’s prop of 17.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Myles Turner has gone over 17.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Myles Turner has gone over 17.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.