Check out our free Pacers vs Warriors prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in San Francisco. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Pacers vs Warriors NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Indiana Pacers at Golden State Warriors
- Where: San Francisco at Chase Center
- Date: Monday, December 5th
- Betting Odds GS -10.5, IND +401 | GS -531 O/U 236.5
Pacers vs Warriors ATS Pick:GS -10.5
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Golden State is 5-0 vs the spread.
- Golden State has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Golden State has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Warriors have covered the spread in each of their last 2 games.
Buddy Hield Prop Pick: Under 18.5 Total Points (-110)
- For the season, Buddy Hield is averaging 16.9 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Buddy Hield has remained below 18.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
- Buddy Hield has outscored 18.5 points in just 41.7% of his games on the road.
Myles Turner Prop Pick: Over 16.5 Total Points (+150)
- Myles Turner has gone over today’s prop of 16.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Myles Turner has gone over 16.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- In his most recent game, Myles Turner outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 24 points.
Jalen Smith Prop Pick: Over 11.5 Total Points (+150)
- Jalen Smith has failed to surpass 11.5 points 5 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 41.67%.
- Jalen Smith has gone over 11.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- When playing on the road, Jalen Smith has averaged 12.8 points per game.
Stephen Curry Prop Pick: Under 30.5 Total Points (-110)
- Stephen Curry has remained below 30.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Stephen Curry has remained below 30.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- In his most recent game, Stephen Curry scored 30 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!