Check out our free Pacers vs Wizards prop picks for this NBA game in Washington. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Pacers vs Wizards NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Indiana Pacers at Washington Wizards
- Where: Washington at Capital One Arena
- Date: Saturday, February 11th
- Betting Odds: WAS -6.5, IND +188 | WAS -229 O/U 234.0
Pacers vs Wizards ATS Pick: WAS -6.5
- The Wizards’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Washington is 3-2 vs the spread.
- The Wizards’ have an ATS record of 7-3 in their last 10 home games.
- Washington has a 7-3 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
Monte Morris Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-130)
- Monte Morris has failed to surpass 11.5 points 16 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 59.26%.
- Monte Morris has remained below 11.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 46 games, Morris has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 39.1% of the time.
Bradley Beal Prop Pick: Under 22.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- In his most recent game, Bradley Beal scored 17 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Bradley Beal has failed to surpass 22.5 points 8 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 50.0%.
- Bradley Beal has remained below 22.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Through 46 games, Porzingis has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 32.6% of the time.
- Kristaps Porzingis has remained below 26.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Kristaps Porzingis has gone over 26.5 points 15 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 40.0%.
Tyrese Haliburton Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Tyrese Haliburton has outscored 19.5 points in just 36.8% of his games on the road.
- Tyrese Haliburton has failed to surpass today’s prop of 19.5 points in 4 straight games.
- Tyrese Haliburton has remained below 19.5 points in 9 of his last 10 games played.