Check out our free Pelicans vs Bucks prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Milwaukee. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Pelicans vs Bucks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: New Orleans Pelicans at Milwaukee Bucks
- Where: Milwaukee at Fiserv Forum
- Date: Sunday, January 29th
- Betting Odds MIL -9, NO +331 | MIL -435 O/U 234.5
Pelicans vs Bucks ATS Pick: MIL -9
- The Bucks’ have an ATS record of 5-4-1 in their last 10 home games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Milwaukee is 4-1 vs the spread.
- Milwaukee has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Milwaukee is 7-3 vs the spread.
Brook Lopez Prop Pick: Over 13.5 Total Points (+100)
- In his most recent game, Brook Lopez outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 15 points.
- Brook Lopez has gone over 13.5 points 25 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 56.0%.
- When playing at home, Brook Lopez has averaged 14.8 points per game.
Jonas Valanciunas Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- In his most recent game, Jonas Valanciunas scored 0 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Jonas Valanciunas has failed to surpass today’s prop of 15.5 points in 4 straight games.
- Jonas Valanciunas has failed to surpass 15.5 points 21 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 65.62%.
CJ McCollum Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- CJ McCollum has remained below 23.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- CJ McCollum has outscored 23.5 points in just 33.3% of his games on the road.
- Through 45 games, McCollum has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 37.8% of the time.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Pick: Over 31.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has gone over today’s prop of 31.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has outscored 31.5 points in 63.2% of his games at home.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has gone over 31.5 points 18 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 55.56%.