Check out our free Pelicans vs Clippers prop picks for this NBA game in Los Angeles. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Pelicans vs Clippers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: New Orleans Pelicans at Los Angeles Clippers
- Where: Los Angeles at Crypto.com Arena
- Date: Saturday, March 25th
- Betting Odds: LAC -5, NO +170 | LAC -205 O/U 223.5
Pelicans vs Clippers ATS Pick: LAC -5
- The Clippers are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- The Clippers’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 home games.
- The Clippers’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
- Los Angeles has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
Herbert Jones Prop Pick: Over 8.5 Total Points (+100)
- When playing on the road, Herbert Jones has averaged 10.2 points per game.
- Herbert Jones has gone over 8.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Herbert Jones has failed to surpass 8.5 points 8 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 34.78%.
Russell Westbrook Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Through 65 games, Westbrook has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 33.8% of the time.
- Russell Westbrook has remained below 17.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing at home, Russell Westbrook has averaged 13.6 points per game.
Eric Gordon Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Through 62 games, Gordon has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 45.2% of the time.
- Eric Gordon has outscored 12.5 points in just 25.0% of his games at home.
- Eric Gordon has remained below 12.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Ivica Zubac Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Ivica Zubac has failed to surpass 11.5 points 21 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 55.26%.
- Ivica Zubac has outscored 11.5 points in just 38.2% of his games at home.
- When playing at home, Ivica Zubac has averaged 10.4 points per game.