Check out our free Pelicans vs Jazz prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Salt Lake City. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Pelicans vs Jazz NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: New Orleans Pelicans at Utah Jazz
- Where: Salt Lake City at Vivint Smart Home Arena
- Date: Thursday, December 15th
- Betting Odds NO -1, NO -116 | UTA +-105 O/U 231.5
Pelicans vs Jazz ATS Pick: UTA +1
- The Jazz have covered the spread in each of their last 2 games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, Utah is 3-2 vs the spread.
- The Jazz’s have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 home games.
- Utah has a 7-3 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
CJ McCollum Prop Pick: Under 18.5 Total Points (+105)
- In his most recent game, CJ McCollum scored 14 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- CJ McCollum has remained below 18.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 23 games, McCollum has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 43.5% of the time.
Zion Williamson Prop Pick: Under 27.5 Total Points (+130)
- Through 22 games, Williamson has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 36.4% of the time.
- When playing on the road, Zion Williamson has averaged 24.1 points per game.
- For the season, Zion Williamson is averaging 25.0 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Lauri Markkanen Prop Pick: Over 21.5 Total Points (+100)
- Lauri Markkanen has outscored 21.5 points in 61.5% of his games at home.
- Lauri Markkanen has gone over 21.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Lauri Markkanen has gone over 21.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Mike Conley Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-105)
- Mike Conley has remained below 11.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- In his most recent game, Mike Conley scored 7 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Mike Conley has remained below 11.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.