Check out our free Pelicans vs Knicks prop picks for this NBA game in New York. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Pelicans vs Knicks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: New Orleans Pelicans at New York Knicks
- Where: New York at Madison Square Garden
- Date: Saturday, February 25th
- Betting Odds: NY -3, NO +131 | NY -157 O/U 223.5
Pelicans vs Knicks ATS Pick: NY -3
- New York has a 3-0 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, New York is 3-2 vs the spread.
- The Knicks’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 home games.
- The Knicks’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
CJ McCollum Prop Pick: Over 20.5 Total Points (+100)
- Through 53 games, McCollum has surpassed today’s scoring prop 56.6% of the time.
- CJ McCollum has gone over 20.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- CJ McCollum has gone over 20.5 points 29 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 62.07%.
Herbert Jones Prop Pick: Over 8.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, Herbert Jones is averaging 9.5 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- When playing on the road, Herbert Jones has averaged 10.4 points per game.
- Herbert Jones has failed to surpass 8.5 points 5 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 29.41%.
Julius Randle Prop Pick: Under 25.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Julius Randle has remained below 25.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Through 61 games, Randle has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 39.3% of the time.
- When playing at home, Julius Randle has averaged 23.3 points per game.
Brandon Ingram Prop Pick: Over 24.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- In his most recent game, Brandon Ingram outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 36 points.
- Brandon Ingram has gone over today’s prop of 24.5 points in 7 straight games.
- Through 25 games, Ingram has surpassed today’s scoring prop 52.0% of the time.